jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

I want to know all your fears!

Hello creatures!





It's Pennywise the Clown, your new friend in Whitechapel! I've been talking to Charles and he told me that you're really improving your English skills! I'm glad to hear that because you will need those in Whitechapel. Today, I want you to share all your fears with me. For this reason, I've created an online board on wallwisher.com so that we all can talk about:


I've already commented, so now it's your turn to do so. For this activity it would be useful to practice Present Perfect Tense and the use of Ever. The following link (taken from www.menuaingles.blogspot.com.es) will provide you with a great explanation about it and exercises to practice:


C'mon! Don't be shy! I am looking forward to know what really scares you!

Good-bye!

Pennywise

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario