miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Let's play some music!

Hi there!

First of all, thank you so much for helping me with the questions of the last post. It's been so helpful and the police are really close to the murderer. For this reason, I've decided to bring you a song to celebrate! The song is called Jack The Ripper (so appropriate, I know) by the famous singer Morrissey (former singer from The Smiths, awesome band). I understand the vast majority of the song but not everything of it. Can you help with the missing parts?  It would be great! Please send me an email with the missing words (charles.punk@gmail.com)

P.D: I would like to know the music and bands that you all like, so please tell me and compare your different tastes and references with your partners, all right?

See you!

Charles


Jack The Ripper - Morrissey

Oh, you look so _____________ slack and wideIll-housed and ill-advisedYour _____ is as mean as your life has been
Crash into my ______, I want youYou don't agreeBut you don't refuse, I know _____
And I know a ______Where no one is likely to ______Oh, you don't care if it's _____And you don't care if you're _____
And oh, you look so _____But ______ you presumed too muchToo much, too _____And if it's the last thing I ever do, I'm gonna get you
Crash into my arms, I want youYou don't agreeBut you don't _____, I know you
Crash into my arms, I want you
You don't agreeBut you don't _____, I know you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario