miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Woman murdered!

Hello everyone!

As you might have heard, there has been a murder in Whitechapel Alley. The police have made some questions to one of our neighbors and they got really close to the killer. The problem is that Jack the Ripper has erased all the questions of the interrogation. Could you please help me re-writing the questions? It would be so kind of you!

You don't have to worry because I am going to help you remember how to create a question in English and, of course, all the WH- Adverbs.

Object Question

WH + Auxiliary + Subject + Verb + Complements?

Ex: When did you go to London?

Subject Question

Who/What + Verb(he/she/it form) + Complements?

Ex: Who killed that woman?

WH- Words

What (to ask about things, objects, ideas)
Where (places)
When (time, dates)
What time (time)
How (manner)
How much/How many (quantities)
Who (people)
How often (frequency)

That's all you're going to need so far. Here is the

Incomplete Interrogation:

 1) Policeman:

Witness: I was in the alley the day of the murder

2) Policeman:

Witness: I don't know how the murderer looked like because I didn't see his face

3) Policeman:

Witness: I think it was 11:00 pm

4) Policeman:

Witness: I was with my wife, buying some groceries.

5) Policeman:

Witness: You can find me at my flat on 13, Plymouth Street.


Do you think you can help me? Don't forget to comment this post with your answers and questions.

Charles





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario